About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- University degree and experience in Financial Services including a minimum of 5 years of project and process related experience
- Comprehensive e2e experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Architecture, Target Operating Model design, Business process engineering, Digitalization, Operations, Relationship Management, Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory, Risk, Legal & Compliance
- Excellent understanding of project management across the full lifecycle
- Knowledge of process design methodologies and systems
- Very strong conceptual and problem solving skills, high solution-orientation and a high degree of pragmatism
- Very good communication skills in small groups and with large audiences
- Passion for change and strong will to make a difference within the organization
- Ability to perform under pressure, to motivate others and to interact with all levels in the organization
- Strong collaboration approaches and tools to engage and align diverse stakeholders
- Hands-on attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to go the extra mile
- Fluent in German and English
Contact person: Simon Bosshard, HR Consultant
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.