About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT, IT security or a similar subject
- Further training or certification such as MAS Information Security or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desirable
- Excellent knowledge of securing IT infrastructure with respect to information security concerns
- Strong in communicating complex and sensitive topics on both, a management and technical staff level
- Fluency in German and English is a must
Contact Person: Karin Frei, HR Consultant, Telephone +41 58 886 26 51
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.