About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Higher education, preferably a bachelor’s degree
- Experience within the financial industry, private banking or external asset management industry
- At least 5 years of in-depth marketing experience
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills
- Strong event management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: proficient in English and French
- Team player
- A desire for continuous improvement and learning
- The ability to work independently and solution-oriented
- A proactive and flexible approach
- Travelling is required (20 - 30%)
Contact Person: Michael Schüpbach, HR Recruitment Consultant
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.