About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or in a similar discipline
- At least 10 years’ work experience in the financial industry, preferably in an international environment
- Sound understanding of project controlling
- Profound project management skills and prior project delivery track record in the financial service industry
- Strong problem solving and excellent communications skills
- Experienced in the setup and governance of complex projects
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. planning, budgeting etc.)
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and good knowledge in Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English and German is a must, other languages would be a plus
- Firm ability to work independently with minimal supervision and taking a hands-on approach
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.