About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- University law degree and admittance to the Bar in Switzerland are a must
Experience as an inhouse lawyer in the banking area (preferably private banking) or with an independent asset manager or in a corporate law firm (specialised in banking law)
- Good knowledge of banking law, the intermediaries business in general as well as FinSA and FinIA
- Dynamic, pro-active and capable of working independently
- Good communicator, capable of coping with pressure and multiple tasks, with a natural capacity for persuading
- Fluency in German and English is a must, any additional languages are advantageous
Contact person: Anna Janssen, HR Recruiting Consultant, Telephone +41 (0) 58 887 35 91
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.