Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 6 months Start date: March 2019, or by arrangement Workplace: Uetlihof, Zurich Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Statistics or Computer Science
- Are you a technologically minded and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Strong numerical skills, interest in financial products, derivatives
- Understanding of stress concept
- Knowledge or interest in programming languages
- Fluency in English
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them in daily risk management practice
We offer:International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeInternship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various eventsFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
Referenznummer: 14608Nadine WalkerCampus Recruitment Teamcampusrecruitment.email@example.com/careers Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Please apply via our Career Portal.