About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Bank apprenticeship or equivalent education (Banking background)
- Work experience in the External Asset Management Business would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Russian language would be an advantage
- Able to work independently, well organized, swift and accurate even when under pressure
- Service oriented, discreet and responsible
- Friendly, open personality, well-presented and professional appearance
Contact person: Nicole Lehmann, HR Consultant, Tel. +41 (0) 58 886 21 85
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.