EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist global practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality service around the globe. EY is recognised as a leading independent provider of risk advisory services, supporting organisations manage their risks, exploit opportunities and operate effectively. IT Risk and Assurance (ITRA) sits within EY’s Risk business and forms part of the broader Advisory Services practice. Technology is changing the way businesses are operating. New technologies provide businesses with the potential to deliver new services, operate in new markets and to change the way they operate. Associated with these opportunities come risks, our clients seek independent advice and assurance over diverse issues which include for example: the design and operation of their internal controls, the security of their business critical systems, the delivery of major IT enabled programmes, their relationships with third parties, and their management, stewardship and ability to exploit business critical data.
Your profile to succeed together Applicants should have a proven track record of delivering Assurance services in a selection of the following areas:
- Financial statement and SOX404 IT audit
- Service organisation control reporting
- IT controls over business processes
- IT Risk and Governance
- IT Programme Management
- IT Security
- IT Application and IT Infrastructure Risk and Control reviews
- At least 6 years of full-time relevant working experience in the IT audit, assurance and risk field.
- Extensive experience planning, implementing and delivering SOX and financial statement IT audit approaches in global and complex financial services organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within multi-national teams.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with client management.
- Ability to operate and network internally across complex organisations, and to actively manage multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of working on multiple assignments for different stakeholders concurrently
- Previous experience managing global delivery teams on multiple Advisory or Assurance assignments.
- Track record of line managing professional services staff, including coaching and developing staff.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Previous participation in Business Development activities, including working with clients to identify their needs and working on responses to invitations to tender issued by clients.
- Experience of practice development activities, including the development of marketing material, facilitating recruitment, and delivery of training.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) ideally enhanced by international work / study experience in a relevant area.
- CPA, CISA, CEGIT, CRISC, Prince 2, ITIL, CISSP, CISM relevant but not compulsory for this role.
- Fluent in English. Fluent German is preferable but not mandatory.
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms. We are looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000KF. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / 41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered.