Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 6 months Start date: February / March 2019 or by arrangement Workplace: Zurich Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science)
- Are you an analytical and innovative person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you like challenging tasks and are dedicated to meet challenges?
- With your gathered experience in Statistical Modelling and/or Machine Learning algorithms you contribute to the team’s success
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You possess good knowledge of at least one programming language among Java, Python, R, Scala, SQL, or / and Spark
- Proficiency in text mining, natural language processing, clustering and / or graph analytics would be a strong plus
- You have excellent English language skills, German knowledge is a plus
We offer:International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeInternship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various eventsFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
Referenznummer: 14750Mélanie MoosCampus Recruitment Teamcampusrecruiting.email@example.com/careers Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Please apply via our Career Portal.