We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte’s IT M&A practice is an end-to-end service; we partner with our clients early to help them define their IT M&A strategy in complex integration/separation projects, and then drive these projects operationally until conclusion. We are an established and market-leading team, with a wealth of both IT and M&A experience to leverage from. Due to continued success in winning large, CV and Career-building projects, we are expanding our IT M&A team to meet the increased demand.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.Key requirements
• Solid understanding of the IT role in the overall transaction lifecycle – from due diligence through the conclusion/exit of the TSAs
• Awareness of the key legal, regulatory, compliance aspects affecting an M&A transaction and the subsequent implications for IT
• Working experience in two or more
of the following:
- Vendor Assist / IT Due Diligence (Buy and Sell side) including Intellectual Property transfer (IT)
- Scoping and standing-up complex ERP workstreams/projects in the IT M&A context (SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle JD Edwards, etc.)
- Planning and execution of ERP systems integrations and separations (Day 1, Day 2 readiness)
- Understanding of major tools and approaches for integrating/separating ERP systems – SLO/data extractions, multi-platform consolidation (cost center, company codes, clients, branding, printing, etc.), system cloning, etc.
- Knowledge of the design, negotiation, operationalisation and management of IT Transition Service Agreements (TSAs) related to ERP services (e.g. roles/access management reviews)
- Project management, including financials and risks
• Good knowledge of the specific technology challenges relevant to IT M&A in global Life science, Banking, Insurance or Manufacturing organisations
• Professional IT experience of more than 4 years gained in IT M&A department of global organisation and/or consulting firms
• Previous Consulting experiences are considered highly advantageous
• Very good command in English; fluency in German is highly desired; additional languages are considered advantageous
• University level degree (Master, MBA or PhD)
• Full travel mobility
Any questions? Get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.We
do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 159808