Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Aircraft Systems Engineer - Power Plants
SWISS Power Plant Engineering Department defines the technical standard and configuration for all engines and Auxiliary Power Units (APU) types operated on the SWISS short- and long-haul fleets. Our prime focus is to ensure the safe, airworthy and reliable operation of our technical assets, not the least on a cost-effective basis. Furthermore, we continuously aspire towards improving our products and processes with cost saving endeavors and optimization initiatives to assert our services in a complex and ever-demanding environment.To complement our team of motivated peers, we are looking for an experienced Aircraft Systems Engineer with a solution-oriented and innovative mindset and who is passionate about working in a dynamic "people-business" environment. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Type of contract:
- Apprenticeship and HF degree, Bachelor or Master degree in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of three years of experience in an Aviation Engineering position or an equivalent position
- Professional knowledge of power plant / engine systems
- Excellent Self-Management skills (individual workload / capacity planning)
- Strong Process orientation
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Fluent in German and English, written and verbal
- Proven business acumen and project management know-how
- Rapid acquaintance with complex IT and EDP systems landscape (AMOS expertise of advantage)
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Mr Michael Schib
Ms Jeannette Suter
Tel.: +41 44 564 44 22