Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Technical Writer at Swiss Aviation Software
Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 150 customers from all over the world.
Level of employment:
- Experience in the creation of technical documentation, preferably software documentation
- Strong writing and editorial experience
- Native level English or equivalent communication skills, written and spoken
- Be a team-player, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and committed
- Good communication skills and are able to interact with people from various technical backgrounds and cultures
- Knowledge about the aviation industry and processes in aircraft maintenance
- AMOS knowledge
- Good knowledge of the German language
- Knowledge of the authoring software AuthorIT, ideally Administrator experience
Basel / Allschwil
As soon as possible or upon agreement
Please send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.