Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Aircraft Systems Engineer - Avionics
SWISS Technical Engineering Department defines the technical standard of our fleet. Our prime focus is to ensure a safe, airworthy and reliable operation of the SWISS aircraft. Furthermore, we strive to improve continuously our product, standards and processes with cost saving initiatives and optimization efforts, in order to assert our service in a complex, competitive and ever demanding environment. To help achieve our objectives we are inviting experienced airline professionals with a solid aviation technical background to join our Zurich based Technical Engineering team.
The Aircraft Systems Engineering group as part of the Technical Engineering Department has the overall responsibility for the definition of technical standards for mechanical, electrical systems & Avionics, serving our short- and long haul fleets.
The Aircraft Systems Engineer - Avionics is responsible for assigned ATA chapters in the field of electrical systems & Avionics. He or she reports directly to the Head of Aircraft Systems Engineering.
- Apprenticeship and HF degree, or Bachelor/Master degree in Aeronautical/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an Aviation Engineering position
- Professional Aircraft Systems & Avionics or Communication Systems experience
- Advanced Cyber Security know-how
- Role-specific knowledge of EASA regulations
- Proven Project Management knowledge
- Good business acumen
- Function-specific AMOS user and process expertise desirable
- Experience in software upgrading into production/IT applications testing desirable
16 December 2018
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Aircraft Systems Engineering
Mr. Gregory Meier
Ms. Jeannette Suter
Tel.: +41 44 564 44 22