Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date: January 1st 2019, or by arrangement Workplace: Zurich Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in information technology or business administration.
- You have a strong academic pedigree
- You are passionate about financial services and digitalization
- You have first experiences with strategic topics, project management, or in digitalization
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter, are goal-oriented and excel at working in teams
- You are keen to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment
- You speak fluently English, German is an asset
We offer:Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional developmentRotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bankOpportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Digitalization & Products Business Area after completing the Career Start program
Referenznummer: 14624Ladina Büchli Campus Recruitment Teamcampusrecruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org/careers Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Please apply via our Career Portal.