Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Career Start: Internship (6 months+) – Tax & Legal – Financial Services Industry (FSI) – Zurich/Lausanne (100%)
Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Financial Services Industry Tax team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
- A “can do” and results-oriented attitude
- A master’s degree preferably in law, banking & finance, business administration or economics and eventually a previous internship experience
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- Fluency in English and German, French and any other language is a benefit
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
Where will Deloitte Nextland take you? Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 154641
- From day one, the opportunity to work on multiple client-related projects around tax transparency regulations designed to combat offshore tax evasion (e.g. Automatic Exchange of Information, US FATCA, QI, EU DAC6), by supporting our team of tax specialists in advising global financial institutions to implement these new international tax regulations
- Expect to work directly with senior team members, assisting them with regulatory researches, client presentations, proposals and drafting of memorandums on complex tax-regulatory issues. In addition, you might have the chance to participate in client meetings or support directly clients on-site with ad-hoc reviews and audits or short-term assignments.
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum. After the successful completion of your 6 months internship, there is a possibility to continue your journey in the FSI Tax practice and transition into a Consultant role.
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; find out more on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun