About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Higher education in banking and finance
- At least 5 years’ work experience in the financial industry
- Good grasp of concepts, strong flair for figures, but widely interested in other topics such as Legal, Compliance and IT
- Good understanding of finance related IT applications and MS Office products
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- Service oriented and self-employed, good communication skills
- Natural team player
Contact person: Stephanie Laesser, HR Consultant, 058/888 54 28
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.