The Swiss financial center is a powerhouse of expertise and technology, enabling businesses to thrive here and abroad, processing billions of transactions every day. And SIX is right at the center of it all. We are looking for you! You will be part of a dynamic team that protects this ecosystem. As a member of our Security Operations Center (SOC), you apply your deep technical know-how to drive our detection and investigation capabilities. You work hand in hand with technology partners to engineer and operate our security stack, increase the level of automation, and evaluate improvements.
- You are an Engineer, who is fascinated by the always changing cyber security landscape
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and an independent work style
- Willingness to learn and grow through working on different projects
- You have several years of hands-on experience in reliably operating security tools for detection and incident response (e.g. QRadar, Splunk, Resilient, Tanium)
- You have a solid foundation around networking concepts and protocols, and know your way around network security devices You are motivated to pick up new skills as you go, and enjoy SIX's strong support for trainings and certifications.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English round off your profile and allow you to interact with your colleagues in Switzerland and abroad.
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.
Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen
+41 58 399 2991
+41 58 399 8660