Senior Business Analyst in Clearing / REPO
SIX Securities Services is a world leader in specialized post-trade services for Swiss as well as international clients. These services cover the complete range of post-trade activities from real-time risk management through CCP clearing, real-time Settlement (domestic and cross-border), International Custody, Securities Finance, Global Fund Services and Share Registration services. To further develop our project delivery capabilities and to strengthen our team of Business Analysts, we are looking for an engaged team player and all-rounder in the area «Business Projects», working in close cooperation between Business and IT.
- More than 5 years of experience in business analysis in the fields of securities clearing and REPO/TSLB/SL
- Experience in Business Process Outsourcing and process cost calculations with certificate (e.g. CBPP)
- UML and/or BPML knowledge is required
- Understanding services of a central securities depository
- Experience in preparing and conducting workshops
- Good team player and high level of proactivity
- Optional: Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Rational SA or Adonis
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Nasdaq-SW in the Clearing business is of significant advantage
- Knowledge of the application Calypso in REPO/TSLB/SL is a plus
- Travelling may be required occasionally (mainly in Switzerland)
- Excellent linguistic skills in English
If you have any questions, please call Marianne Pantli +41 58 399 35 09.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 35 09
+41 58 399 8660