System Engineer API Management
You will develop and maintain API's for multiple lines of business within an efficient Agile SDLC and act as an advocate for the API Management platform. You will work cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment. You will partner with and enable business app developers to evangelize the use of SOA best practices by focusing on scalability, maintainability, and reuse. To be successful in this role, you must have stellar leadership and communication skills, with an excellent software development background in SOA environments developing services, and thrive working cross functionally in an Agile Team.
- Experience with API Ecosystems such as Axway API- Management Platform
- Gateway deployment and configuration
- Proficient with PKI, SSL and SSH security implementations
- Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc)
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and automation frameworks : Junit, SaltStack, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, OpenShift•Debugging and troubleshooting
- Proficient with Linux OS and scripting skills such as Perl, Python, etc
- Strong work-ethic, able to work in T-Shaped & Agile Methodology Team Setup
- Communicative team-player, able to coordinate, steer, and make decisions
- Fluent in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.
Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen
+41 58 399 2991
+41 58 399 8660