We are transforming our global IT department with a thousand employees worldwide and are changing the way we collaborate based on agile principles and practices. We already value the concept of BizDevOps and broadly use Scrum and Kanban within our teams. Now it's time to raise the bar and to embed self-organization and decentralization in the DNA of our whole enterprise. With this transformation, we want to continuously strengthen SIX and increase its capability of adapting and succeeding in a VUCA world. We need you for this change! As an Agile Coach, you will be in touch with scrum masters, product owners, RTEs, line managers and teams and will help them to adopt lean and agile principles and practices in their daily work. With your technical background you also support the teams in applying DevOps practices as CI/CD, Automated Testing and TDD as this is the foundation for agility.
- You are experienced in coaching teams and individuals
- You have a background in agile software development and hands-on experience with common DevOps practices (e.g. TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing)
- You are passionate about organizational change •Self-organization, self-responsibility and continuous improvement are important to you
- You have profound know-how in agile practices (e.g. scrum, kanban), scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS), lean practices and have correspondent certifications (like Certified Scrum Master)
- English and German at a business level
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56
+41 58 399 8660