Senior Product Manager Billing & Payments Ecosystem
Within SIX the business line "Billing & Payment Ecosystem" is responsible for the solution portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Credit Transfer, etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities.
The Senior Product Manager leads the concept process and designs solutions for the ecosystem, based on strategic directions, high-level concepts and with the end-to-end user experience in mind. The product manager ensures implementation in line with the functional and non-functional business requirements. The role drives consensus and decisionmaking in concept boards and advisory boards. Additionally, the Senior Product Manager closely accompanies the go-to-market process in collaboration with the partner management unit and marketing.
Besides the development of new solutions the role is responsible for continuously improving and maintaining existing services & products.
- Excellent conceptual skills and ability to turn generic concepts/ideas into business concepts ready for implementation
- Proven track of successfully implemented digital services (international or domestic)
- Strong presentation skills and personality to convince C level and other Senior executives
- Ambition to continuously improve and optimize the existing service portfolio
- Strong "can do and delivers" attitude, digital mindset with a focus on outcomes
- Open mindset with respect to relevant trends and ideas
- Experience in collaboration of cross-functional teams, interpersonal skills including communication, mediation and networking abilities
- Experience in business consulting, business development and/ or project management in the financial industry or technology sector is a big plus
- Good business and technology understanding of payment infrastructure services is a big plus
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56
+41 58 399 8660