About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law/Finance/ Economics
- Several years of experience in regulatory aspects of advisory business or compliance/risk management
- Profound understanding of advisory related processes in conjunction with good knowledge of regulatory/legal background and development in the area of suitability
- Profound knowledge regarding suitability requirements (MiFID, CISA, FIDLEG)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to assess the full scope of a problem and general technical affinity
- Organized and reliable working style
- Excellent language skills in German and English (oral and written form)
- Able to work on own initiative, willing to take responsibility and ownership
- Able to build reliable and trusted relationships within the various functions of the organisation
- Distinguished flexibility and efficiency
- Good communication skills in conjunction with assertiveness
Contact Person: Karin Frei, HR Consultant, Telephone +41 58 886 26 51
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.