Senior Controller IFRS 17 Project 80-100%, temporary from 01.01.2019 until 31.12.2020
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Our talent acquisition and hiring processes respect this commitment daily. Join Zurich and be part of this culture.
As a Senior Controller IFRS 17 Project your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• A university degree in economics and/or business administration
• 2-5 years of experience in a practical financial accounting/controlling position, preferably in the insurance industry, or alternatively in banking or external audit
• Previous working experience with IFRS is a plus
• Very precise and thorough working style
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25