About the company
Julius Baer is the international reference in private banking, based on a solid Swiss heritage. With origins dating back to 1890, we have been dedicated to serving and advising private clients and family offices from around the world for over 125 years. For us, wealth management is about more than providing favourable returns: it is about providing a fully holistic service for our clients and building lasting relationships based on partnership, continuity, and mutual trust. Headquartered in Zurich, we are present in more than 50 locations worldwide, including Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Monaco, Montevideo, Moscow, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
- University law degree or similar legal education is a must
- Experience as a legal counsel in the banking area (preferably private banking) or in a corporate law firm (specialized in banking law)
- Excellent legal background and good knowledge of financial products and services and banking law
- Dynamic, flexible and capable of working independently
- Solution and target-orientated and analytical skills while staying client-orientated
- Good communicator, capable of coping with pressure and with a natural capacity for persuading and convincing
- Fluency in German and English is a must, additional languages are advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and IT flair
Contact Person: Anna Janssen, HR Recruiting Consultant, Tel.: +41 (0) 58 887 35 91
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.