Pricing Analyst, Commercial Lines 80-100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
As a Pricing Analyst, Commercial Lines your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics or actuarial science
• Work experience in an actuarial or related role and/or prior exposure to the Swiss insurance market as an advantage
• Robust knowledge of statistical modelling techniques and programming in R and/or SAS
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
• Confidence in communicating technical results to a range of stakeholders
• Proactive mindset and ability to collaborate effectively as part of cross-functional teams
• Solution and customer oriented attitude
• Ability to deliver results autonomously
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25