Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Cyber Risk Services, Data Privacy & Compliance (80-100%)
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our client’s excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In persuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within. We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment.
What you need
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in the field of data protection, privacy and (cyber) compliance.
• A Bachelor’s of Master’s degree in IT/Business IT/Law or similar education.
• Strong understanding of the entire ecosystem of information and data protection regulations.
• Experience in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of information protection strategies and frameworks.
• Strong understanding and proven application of Data Protection related methodologies, e.g., Data Loss Prevention, Access Management, Data Management, Governance frameworks.
• A passion for information and cyber as well as broad experiences beyond data protection, e.g., in incident response, crisis management, identity and access management, vulnerability management, application protection.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships while demonstrating significant influencing abilities, either as a consultant or as a staff member within an organisation.
• A track record of delivering successful information and cyber security or compliance projects, both as a subject matter expert and in a project management role.
• The ideal candidate will have a background in advisory, e.g. through experience with a Big4, law firm, or technology consulting firm, or equivalent experience delivering complex engagements against high stakeholder expectations.
• Certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP, PMP, or others indicating specialist capabilities, are advantageous.
• Highly fluent English skills, both written and verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native level.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become a board level issue.
With the creation of Deloitte NWE our Cyber team has grown rapidly. We have the largest Cyber capability of the “big 4” in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client projects. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. Within this team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of cyber compliance and privacy services, from ad hoc compliance assessments and GDPR readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, supporting our clients in meeting regulatory requirements and bringing real, long-lasting benefits.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class privacy & security experts – you could become one of them and learn from them. Your mix of work will build on and expand your leadership skills and you’ll be an integral part of a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deeper and strengthen your expert knowledge, continue to grow as a generalist or further specialise within an industry sector.
Any questions? Get in touch.We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
. If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 135303