Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Risk Analytics Advisory, Manager/ Senior Manager, Zurich (80-100%)
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte Switzerland Risk Advisory
Our risk advisory experts advise our clients on how to effectively manage and optimize client key risks in the midst of transformation.
Deloitte Switzerland is made up of intellectually curious, smart people. Our people are at the heart of our organisation and it is their entrepreneurial spirit that is making an impact to clients and driving our success. The innovative culture of our people not only differentiates Deloitte in Switzerland but also acts as one of our greatest competitive advantages in the marketplace. We work on some of the most advanced, transformational projects happening in Switzerland which provides growth opportunities for our people. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or specialise within an industry sector. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with.
Deloitte Risk Analytics ServicesRisk and compliance functions continues to undergo a significant core and digital transformation with emerging technologies, while gaining greater efficiency and effectiveness. We combine significant knowledge of business risk management with market leading analytical tools and technologies to manage client’s key risks. The team combines a wealth of in-depth industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise in blockchain, robotics automation, advanced analytics, including machine learning, artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies.
As an experienced and respected business, risk and information technology professional, you will be a major contributor to lead the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland.
What we expect
- Degree from a university or technical college in risk management, computer science, business informatics or the like.
- 2-12 Years of relevant work experience in a consultancy role at a major professional service firm or leading risk position at an industry leading client
- You naturally like to build new relationships with clients
- You understand the key risk challenges in the Swiss market
- You like developing innovative solutions for clients and improve processes with use of technical tools, emerging new technologies and data
- Practical experience with on premise and cloud solutions for Governance Risk and Compliance, Risk Sensing, Process Analysis, Enterprise Resource Planning or Robotic Process Automation
- Lead small-to mid-sized engagements, with limited support of senior team members, including providing guidance to more junior staff and serving as the primary day-to-day interaction point for the client.
- You think analytically and in a structured manner to address complex risk-related topics
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.If
you have any question, please contact Ashley Corbell at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 140478