Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Senior Manager/Director, Human Capital, Organisation Transformation, Consulting, Zurich (80-100%)
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Berne, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
• An incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, with the ability to structure, manage and deliver change
• A strong communicator with interpersonal skills and notable presence
• An excellent relationship builder with clients and fellow consultants
• Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the client
• Excited to take up other team responsibilities such as recruitment or coaching juniors, and you demonstrate clear potential and ambitions to pursue a successful longer-term career with us
• A University degree (Master's or MBA in Business, Psychology or a related field from a reputable institution)
• Minimum of 8 years professional experience with Human Capital in the context of organisational transformations, including a minimum of 4 years client-facing consulting experience in a top-tier Strategy Consultancy, Big 4 or recognized Human Capital consulting boutique
• Deep industry experience in Financial Services/Banking, Life Sciences or Consumer Goods
• A strong industry network in the Swiss market
• Excellent people and team management skills and an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
• Work independently, take initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
• Enjoy working with different people from various fields
• Communicate fluently in English, German and/or French; additional languages will be an advantage
• Enjoy travelling and are 100% flexible on travel requirements
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems.
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new talent models, and cognitive tools, work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs and work are being reinvented. Our Human Capital practice is at the forefront of helping clients to respond to these fundamental new challenges. We are the global leader in this space and the largest practice of its kind in the Swiss market. We are widely recognised by our clients across all industries for our collaborative approach, insight and expertise, and the quality of our work.
By seeing the vision through to reality, producing a plan and approach to successfully bring our client's Human Capital strategy to life, we empower them to gain or maintain competitive advantage against an ever-changing market context. Our track record of success and our growth ambitions provide a fantastic platform for your career. Our value propositions within the Organisation Transformation space include (Strategic) Change Management, Agile Organisation, Culture, Learning Solutions, Talent Management, and Leadership Development.
For further expansion of our Organisation Transformation team, we are looking for an experienced professional with background both in Human Capital consulting and one of our core industries (Financial Services/Banking, Life Sciences or Consumer Goods). This experience might be current or reflect a prior role in a top-tier Human Capital consulting firm, and could be combined with profound transformation roles in in leading companies.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. If you have any questions, please contact Christine Bay on email@example.com
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 143862