Head Securities Requirements Engineering
The Securities Requirements Engineering team is responsible for the elaboration and the analysis of requirements from different stakeholders within and outside of the organization. This team acts as the functional interface to the IT department which is responsible for the technical implementation of the projects and change requests.
- Education at a higher technical college or similar
- Over five years of professional experience in a similar function as well as leadership experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities and methodology skills
- UML and/or BPMN knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect as well as JIRA / JIRA Xray is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+ 41 58 399 25 27
+41 58 399 8660