Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 6 months Start date: December, 2018, or by arrangement Workplace: Zurich Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Information Technology
- Are you a communicative and empathetic person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you like a generalist role and are you dedicated to meet challenges?
- Your well-developed conceptual skills enables you to contribute to the team’s success
- Ideally you have gained some experience designing and developing Java based web applications using frameworks such as Spring or Grails
- You possess knowledge around software development tools such as Jira, Confluence, SVN and Git and are familiar with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- You show a strong ability in building maintainable and automated tests with frameworks such as JUnit
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
We offer:International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeInternship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various eventsFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
Frau R. Ratnayake (HLOD 14) freut sich über Ihre Bewerbung Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Karriereportal.