Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Risk Advisory, IT Risk Advisor, Zurich
We are seeking an individual who will be dedicated to assisting Deloitte achieve its vision to be the most inspiring firm to work with. You’ll have a background in technology risk and technology assurance. In particular, you will have:
• Strong technical and project management skills. Professional services experience is preferable
• Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
• A strong desire to mentor and develop people from diverse backgrounds and skillsets
• The ability to demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing and developing new client relationships
• Confidence in engaging senior business stakeholders, including technology leaders
• A focus on delivering programs of work which exceed your stakeholders’ expectations – including reports, proposals, and presentations
• Experience in reviewing, designing and building technology risk management strategies, operating models and plans addressing a range of technology risk matters, preferably including IT GRC, SoD, IAM, cloud risk, blockchain, third party risk, IT service management, IT disaster recovery, data governance, privacy and relevant legislation and standards including ISO 27k, NIST, Cobit and ITIL
• A background of continuously developing and learning skills to serve evolving client needs. Preferably, tertiary level qualification in a discipline with relevant professional accreditation (such as CISA/CISM), and/or professional qualifications such as CGEIT, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, CRISC
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Is Risk Advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
In Risk Advisory we work closely with our clients to identify risks and opportunities, build mitigation or contingency plans and develop future strategies that directly impact their daily operations, ultimately leveraging risk to their advantage. As a member of Risk Advisory, you will be exposed to a mixture of short and longer term client engagements. The variation between projects and solutions provides great opportunities to expand your network.
Integrated within our wider Strategic & Operational Risk Team, our technology risk specialists help clients understand their technology risk profile, implement effective mitigation and control strategies, advise on how to manage the risks of the next wave of technology innovation, and deliver assurance over their operating environment and vendors.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
Any questions? Get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.If
you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 147401