Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Manager / Senior Manager, Cyber Vigilance - Risk Advisory, Zurich or Geneva (80-100%)
What you need
• Technical – Over 6 year’s demonstrable working experience in the following areas:
- Proven experience in incident response and threat hunting, either in-house or as a consultant
- Prior experience in network forensics with an emphasis on detecting malicious activity using network traffic
- Experience working with security intelligence, data analytics, security incident response, and forensic investigation teams
- Familiarity with common commercial and open source tools and techniques used for logging and monitoring complex IT environments, as well as tools and techniques for evaluating operating systems, networking devices, databases and web servers
- Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques.
- Familiarity with threat modelling and development of attack plans
- Research experience in tracking cyber threat and malware campaign activity
- Proven experience in establishing and managing Security Operation Centers that operate at a mature level using leading edge security monitoring solutions
• Personal :
- Excellent analysis, report writing and presentation skills
- Desirable soft skills and people focus
- Be a team player who is ambitious to take a leadership role and bring the team forward
- Enjoy innovating and working at the leading edge of technical resilience
- Want to work with the largest businesses in the world
• Qualifications – Candidate must have at least:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science or a related discipline
- Ideally at least 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security (or Offensive Security/ Incident Response)
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
Whether clients are looking to bridge the maturity gap or satisfy bespoke business/security objectives our Cyber Vigilance team gets to work – fast – to identify root causes, evict threats and automate manual tasks performed by Security Operations. Our professionals apply their experience and imagination to find the most advanced threats, hiding in the darkest corners of the network. Not only do we identify where these threats are using sophisticated machine learning logic, we also evict them from organisational assets and networks, preventing business-disrupting damage from occurring. With a unique collection of skills, methodologies and strategic award-winning vendor relationships, we can do whatever it takes – from improving the security of a single component to delivering a holistic security and privacy programme.
Our Cyber Vigilance team will be called to answer client needs regarding proactive incident response, reactive incident response, post-breach assessments, and managed threat hunting as well as implementing response automation technologies.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
Any questions? Get in touch.We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
. If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at email@example.com
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 148192