Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Manager/ Senior Manager, Cyber Resilience - Risk Advisory, Zurich or Geneva (80-100%)
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
What you need
• Technical : Over 6 year’s demonstrable working experience / knowledge of:
- Assessing resilient architectures for clients across a diverse set of technologies and infrastructure components (Networks, Storage, Servers, Cloud, Virtualisation, etc.)
- Experience of working with various backup technologies and replication services
- Strong understanding of IT or Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF)
- Demonstrable extensive experience of assessing, designing and implementing IT service management (ITIL) frameworks, processes, including CMDB data model and Service Catalogue design supported by knowledge of various service management and monitoring tools
- Good understanding of automation tools and technologies relevant to IT infrastructure and IT service operations, particular focus on Dev Ops and shared services
- Thorough working knowledge of IT service delivery in a large and diverse IT environment
- Up to date knowledge and awareness of cyber security trends and hot topics
- Common resilience and recovery strategies
- Business continuity and crisis management good practices and standards
- Excellent analysis, report writing and presentation skills
- Desirable soft skills and people focus
- Be a team player who is ambitious to take a leadership role and bring the team forward
- Enjoy innovating and working at the leading edge of technical resilience
- Want to work with the largest businesses in the world
• Qualifications – Candidate must have at least:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science or a related discipline Ideally at least 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security (or Offensive Security/ Incident Response)
- Highly fluent English and German skills, both written and verbal, are required; French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
In a digital world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, the resilience of operations has become a board level issue.
Our Cyber Resilience team is a highly successful and is growing rapidly. We have globally one of the largest teams of resilience specialists. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and significant technical expertise. We provide clients the full range of cyber resilience services ranging from cyber incident and crisis management to disaster recovery.
We seek highly experienced technology resilience specialists to join our team. The work ranges from data centre migration, testing and failover and disaster recovery planning/implementation to cyber technology resilience. Our focus is primarily Switzerland but we are engaged in multiple global projects.
To be successful at Deloitte you will need to be comfortable using your experience and technical knowledge to address complex issues in response to new and emerging cyber threats and work as part of a team.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
. If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 148229