Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Identity & Access Management Expert - Risk Advisory - Cyber Risk Services (Zurich, 80-100%)
What you need
• You will have at minimum 5 years of IAM/PAM consulting experience for delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
• Ability and experience to lead and manage projects in the IAM/PAM space that will include the leadership of small project teams throughout the project lifecycleStrong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected.
• Hands on design and implementation experience on one of the following leading IAM/PAM products (Sailpoint, Forgerock, CA Technologies or CyberArk).
• You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts and common IAM technologies (e.g. SAML, SSO) in a clear and concise manner.
• A degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent is preferred.
• Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or other certifications indicating security specialist or project management capabilities, are advantageous.
• Fluent English & German, both written and verbal, are mandatory. French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become board level issues.
With the creation of Deloitte North-West Europe our Cyber team has grown rapidly. We have the largest Cyber capability of the “big 4” in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. Within this team we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from current state assessments and readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering real, long-lasting benefits.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
We are looking for experienced Consultants and/or Engineers for the successful delivery and management of current and future Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) projects with our clients. The projects range from small pieces of strategy and advice to multi-year complex integrations for major organisations delivering bespoke solutions and customised versions of industry-leading IAM/PAM vendor products.
Any questions? Get in touch.We look forward to hearing from you! Please
submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and
degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
If you have any question, please contact
Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 152798