Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Risk Advisory, Technology & Digital Risk, Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager, Zurich (80-100%)
To be the right fit for this position, you must have:
• A university degree preferably in computer science, mathematics, engineering or physics
• Practical experience of working in the area of technology / IT risk management within a professional services firm or in a relevant industry. Any experience with either GRC consulting, Cloud risk management, Blockchain or IT service management as well as a good understanding of risk and control standards such as ISO 27’001, NIST, Cobit 5 or ITIL v4 is considered an asset.
• The ability to demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing and developing new client relationships
• Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements;
• Combination of being qualified or part-qualified in one or more of the following: CISA/ CISM/ CISSP or having an equivalent professional qualification would be seen as advantageous
• You communicate confidently in English. Each additional Swiss national language (particularly German) is an advantage.
• You are receptive to travel
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Is Risk Advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
In Risk Advisory we work closely with our clients to identify risks and opportunities, build mitigation or contingency plans and develop future strategies that directly impact their daily operations, ultimately leveraging risk to their advantage. As a member of Risk Advisory, you will be exposed to a mixture of short and longer term client engagements. The variation between projects and solutions provides great opportunities to expand your network.
Integrated within our wider Strategic & Operational Risk Team, our technology risk specialists help clients understand their technology risk profile, implement effective mitigation and control strategies, advise on how to manage the risks of the next wave of technology innovation, and deliver assurance over their operating environment and vendors.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
Any questions? Get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.If
you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 154447