Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Risk Advisory – Cyber Risk Services, Strategy & Transformation (80-100%)
What you need
• A clear and demonstrable understanding in 2-3 security domains inclusive but not limited to; advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, cloud security, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics and vulnerability management
• Technical or specialist experience with supporting certifications in one or more of; security technology deployment or operation, operating system build/support/configuration, networking, software or web development, coding, system or solution architecture initiatives, cloud initiatives, incident response/management, and technical risk assessments
• Commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a deep understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective working relationships and influencing outcomes
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively, appropriately tailored to people from a range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with up-to-date knowledge of the latest cyber-attack techniques and threats
• Relevant cyber qualifications, for example CISSP, CISM, PCI QSA or equivalent, are seen as beneficial
• Relevant industry knowledge from your experience in-house or with previous clients and the ability to derive specific industry insights/trends
• You will have a top tier Cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders
• Fluent or native in English and German, both written and verbal language skills are mandatory, whilst additional local languages such as French are considered beneficial
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Deloitte has the largest Cyber capability of the “big 4” in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
Any questions? Get in touch.We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
. If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at email@example.com
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 154526