Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Cyber Risk Services, Data Protection Technologies, Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager (80-100%)
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our client’s excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative
culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and
dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the
heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates
the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working.
We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments
and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents
have to say.
What you need
• Deep understanding and working knowledge of data protection technologies, including DLP, DRM, Data Classification, Tokenization, CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), Encryption, etc., as well as experience in the design, development, implementation of data protection strategies.
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected.
• You will have a cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience in implementing technology projects and delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
• Certifications from key data protection technology vendors and cyber security certifications, e.g. CISSP or others indicating specialist capabilities, are advantageous.
• You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Fluent English, both written and verbal, are mandatory; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
In a rapidly changing and data-driven world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become board level issues.
With the creation of Deloitte NWE our Cyber team has grown rapidly. We have the largest Cyber capability of the “big 4” in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. Within this team we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from current state assessments and readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing issues and delivering real, long-lasting benefits.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please
submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and
degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
If you have any question, please contact
Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 154596