Unsere qualitativ hochwertigen Dienstleistungen haben uns zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind - einer der weltweit führenden Prüfungs- und Beratungsgesellschaften, die das Vertrauen ihrer Mandanten und Mitarbeiter genießt. Spitzenservices verlangen jedoch hoch qualifizierte und motivierte Mitarbeiter. Daher stellen wir Ihre berufliche Fortentwicklung und Karriereförderung in den Mittelpunkt. Wenn Sie Teil eines dynamischen, internationalen Unternehmens werden möchten, dann ist Deloitte die richtige Adresse für Sie. Mit 200.000 Mitarbeitern in über 150 Ländern betreuen unsere Mitgliedsfirmen mehr als 80 Prozent der weltweit größten Unternehmen ebenso wie national agierende Konzerne, öffentliche Institutionen und erfolgreiche Wachstumsunternehmen.
Digital Content and Social Media Specialist (80-100%)
Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, and Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile, organised and creative communications professional? Are you a strong great teammate, able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment and to deliver tangible outcomes? Do you want to advance your career with one of the world’s leading professional services firms?
If so, Deloitte’s Communications & Digital team is looking for you!
The Communications & Digital team creates, manages and delivers content that positions Deloitte as the go-to experts in a wide range of fields – from business transformation and the future of work to industry-specific topics. We create integrated and innovative communication strategies to engage with our clients via the whole span of channels, from website and blogs to PR and social media. The Communications & Digital team sits within the Clients & Industries division of Deloitte, which also encompasses marketing, events, brand, client relations, business development and research. Together, we shape strategic go-to-market programmes addressing today’s business challenges of our C-suite clients.
• Around 2 to 8 years’ experience in digital marketing or communications.
• Ability and flair to write to the highest professional standard in English (native or near native), with a good to native knowledge of German or French preferred.
• Proven track record in developing and delivering effective and engaging digital communication projects. Large organization or PR agency experience preferred.
• High affinity to and good knowledge of digital communications channels (blogs, social media, web, mobile etc.)
• Capacity to acquire a rapid understanding of our complex business and our people, and to translate into engaging, inspiring content.
• Excellent project and stakeholder management, interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously
• Strong team player mentality with a positive, flexible attitude, hands-on approach and entrepreneurial spirit.
Technical skills – you should have:
• Experience with content management systems (Adobe and SharePoint preferable) and Photoshop or equivalent image editor.
• Good grasp of social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook as well as social media monitoring (e.g. BrandWatch) and publishing tools (e.g. Sprout).
• First experience with SEO, HTML/CSS and website analytics (Adobe and Google Analytics).
Any questions? Get in touch.We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
. We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anna Rogucka at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom. Requisition code: 155437