The SMARTS team is responsible for satisfying the needs of the Operations and Surveillance teams at SIX Swiss Exchange who rely on the SMARTS technology. We are looking for a passionate test automation engineer who can play a major role in our transition to the new DevOps culture. We expect you to be passionate about using the right tools for the job, and research new tools to figure out how we can best use them for testing our systems. Given the criticality of our products in the daily workflow of the exchange, you will be working in one of the most visible teams across SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Higher educational achievement in Engineering or a Technology related field
- 2-5 years of test automation experience
- Strong skills in the use of modern scripting languages, testing tools and tracking utilities .
- Experience in software engineering with Java and scripting languages (eg. Bash, Python)
- Basic experience with Linux or a UNIX based operating system
- Experience in the use of DevOps tools ( e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker) would be an advantage
- High level of German and English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to solve problems and quickly master new technologies
- Experience delivering with tight deadlines and ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, specifically SCRUM
- Commitment to continual education about technology, components and services
- Ability to independently drive improvements based on a combination of your business and technological understanding
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 31 80
+41 58 399 8660