Data Management Software Engineer 80-100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Our talent acquisition and hiring processes respect this commitment daily. Join Zurich and be part of this culture.
As a Data Management Software Engineer, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University level education, e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering Discipline
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise-grade software development
- 10+ years of experience with C# .NET framework development
- High degree of customer focus & end-to-end solution delivery attitude
- Proficiency in C# and object-oriented programming concepts, enjoys writing clear, maintainable code, tests and documentation
- Familiarity with enterprise application architecture patterns (concurrency models, unit-of-work etc.), transactional processing, domain driven design, REST APIs and service oriented architecture including solid skills in managing complexity with decoupling and dependency injection
- Knows how to approach a problem statement, steer the requirements engineering and drive the technical solution design
- Experience in the data management domain (metadata, master & reference, data quality, etc.) are a plus
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral, able to interact with different management levels
- Fluent in written & spoken English, German is a plus
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25