Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Customer Care Indoor Sales
Swiss WorldCargo is the cargo division of Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. Our focus and strategy is clearly based on high-added-value products and intensive care solutions. Swiss WorldCargo offers a wide airfreight network with over 120 destinations in more than 80 countries. This job opportunity has a strategic function within the Cargo sales organization Switzerland with main interfaces to forwarders and internal interfacesWe are looking for a new team member with good analytical and negotiation skills and strong ability to convince. You will be responsible to control and analyze the performance of regular allotment shipments and initiate corrective measures if needed.
As a team member within a lean sales organization, we aim to use utmost synergies and be utmost productive. We count on your reliability, flexibility and willingness to listen, share information, and to go for the extra mile. The working environment is extreme dynamic and therefore you will have a very important role to anticipate changes by analyzing developments and trends in order to be able to create added-value solutions for our customers. You will find an open company culture fostering creativity and energy to define short term sales promotions and other sales measures together with the local team members.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Proven, successful experience in sales activity
- In-depth knowledge of cargo/air freight or supply chain
- Very good language skills German and English (fluent spoken and written), French and Italian language skills (spoken) of advantage
- Impeccable customer service attitude
- Excellent advanced Windows Office knowledge (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Work effectively with others and be a team-oriented person
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Solution oriented thinker and ability to master difficult and challenging situations
- Resistant to stress, high degree of flexibility and loyal
As soon as possible
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Head of Cargo Switzerland
Mr Gérard Gobat
Ms. Nadine Beeli
Tel. +41 44 564 44 22