Senior Compliance Expert International Trade and Economic Sanctions 80-100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Our talent acquisition and hiring processes respect this commitment daily. Join Zurich and be part of this culture.
As a Senior Compliance Expert your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of International Trade and Economic Sanctions, ideally combined with sound knowledge of the insurance industry
- Strong background in relevant laws & regulations as well as industry standards (related to Sanctions)
- Strong analytical skills, with economics/finance/business administration/law background, preferably with a Master’s degree in one of these fields
- Ability to deliver effective management information and reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, in particular credibility and capability to work closely with senior management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with compliance support tools and instruments
- Good command of MS Windows and MS Excel
- Knowledge of software applications, such as MS PowerPoint, MS Access and MS Project
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25