Senior Modelling Specialist – General Insurance 80-100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
As Senior Modelling Specialist – General Insurance your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Master degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance and qualified actuary, or at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a financial institution or a consulting firm
• Solid experience in general insurance capital modelling
• Understanding of risk embedded in insurance or financial products
• Knowledge of reserving, pricing and risk methodologies
• Understanding of risks in models, related processes and underlying data
• Project experience as well as strong communication and relationship building capabilities
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent written and spoken English is a must
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25