Infosys Consulting is a global advisor to leading companies for strategy, process engineering and technology-enabled transformation programs. We partner with clients to design and implement customized solutions to address their complex business challenges, and to help them in a post-modern ERP world. By combining innovative and human centric approaches with the latest technological advances, we enable organizations to reimagine their future and create sustainable and lasting business value leveraging disruptive technologies. As part of technology leader Infosys, we have access to a global network and delivery capability of 200,000 professionals that help our consultants implement at scale. To see our ideas in action, please visit www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
SAP PP-PI Consultant (m/f)
Technology is driving change at unprecedented scale.
We are a global advisor enabling organizations to reimagine their future and create sustainable value leveraging disruptive technologies. And as part of technology leader Infosys, we have access to a global network and delivery capability of 200,000 professionals that help our consultants implement at scale. To see our ideas in action, please visit InfosysConsultingInsights.com
Join our ERP Process Transformation team in Zurich.
To strengthen our team in the area of Enterprise Products with immediate effect we are looking for dedicated and experienced practitioners in the area of Production Planning as
- Higher education degree in Economics, Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive process know-how in logistics/manufacturing and a proven track record in production planning for the process industry (PP-PI, PPDS), preferably including proven experience on integration ofMES or integration of Shop Floor equipment
- Ideally experienced with production related features in an S/4 HANA environment
- Familiar with new technology concepts in the area of production execution (IoT)
- Longtime work experience in an international consulting company, covering delivery as well as business development topics in Pharma or Manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge in key integration areas e.g. integration to QM (SAP QM)
- Well-founded project management and team lead experience as well as excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both English and the local language
We offer you a great opportunity within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities. Innovative in your approach always thinking ahead – we love proactive self-starters and we want you to come in, work your magic and bring in fresh ideas for us to work on. Learning is a life-long attitude of our consultants which is supported through our training and certification initiatives, not only regarding S/4HANA but also regarding our role model. Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receive your application via www.infosys.com/consulting/careers/