As a member of the Data Analytics & Reporting team you support the business unit Financial Information with respect to its data analysis needs. You perform data analysis to identify business needs and derive recommendations based on the results for the whole business unit. You communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and precise manner in order to make data delivery to clients reliable and efficient.
- Higher technical education (technical college, Federal diploma) or similar education
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Analysis and Reporting within the financial industry
- Proven experience in data modelling and in reconciling data extracts to source information (knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic, or any other programming language is an asset)
- Open-minded in dealing with cross functional key stakeholders on various levels
- Experience as power user, serving an organization's more advance analytical needs, is a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein 058 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 25 27
+41 58 399 8660