Senior Reference-Data (VDF) Consultant
As member of the sales support organization you provide pre- and post-sales support to clients implementing the SIX Financial Information reference- and regulatory-data and products. Main focus is on the integration of the Valor Data Feed (VDF) covering security master-data, corporate actions, ratings and regulatory needs, like PRIIP and MiFID regulations. You act as specialist to verify customer requirements and support customers and software partners during the implementation of the VDF feed on data and technical aspects.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business Administration or related studies or according practical experience
- Thorough knowledge of security processing in financial institutions and experience in integration of reference data into banking systems of advantage
- Broad knowledge of a variety of asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Funds, Structured Products and FX markets), ideally also experience in the regulatory area (MiFID II , PRIIPS)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database design
- Ability to work with demanding customers in an international environment
- Fluent in both English and German, French would be an asset
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13
+41 58 399 8660