Empa - the place where innovation starts
Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and the well-being of society
- Completed Master`s degree in physics, materials science or similar
- Previous experience in X-ray analytical methods such as X-ray CT, XRD
- Additional skills and experience in the biomedical domain is appreciated
- Highly motivated, communicative and interest in interdisciplinary research
- Language skills: English, German (advantageous)
Project duration of 3 years is planned in order to carry out the above research tasks in form of a PhD thesis. The project is supported by Empa and will be performed in collaboration with Swiss University Hospitals. The candidate will perform his research at Empa in Dübendorf. Desired starting date is as soon as possible or upon mutual agreement.
For further information about the position please contact Prof. Dr. Antonia Neels, Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org
and visit our websites www.empa.ch/web/s499
We look forward to receiving your online application including a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas with transcripts and contact details of two referees. Please upload the requested documents through our webpage. Applications via email will not be considered.
Empa, David Heusser, Human Resources, Ueberlandstrasse 129, 8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.