Infosys Consulting is a global advisor to leading companies for strategy, process engineering and technology-enabled transformation programs. We partner with clients to design and implement customized solutions to address their complex business challenges, and to help them in a post-modern ERP world. By combining innovative and human centric approaches with the latest technological advances, we enable organizations to reimagine their future and create sustainable and lasting business value leveraging disruptive technologies. As part of technology leader Infosys, we have access to a global network and delivery capability of 200,000 professionals that help our consultants implement at scale. To see our ideas in action, please visit www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
Organizational Transformation Consultant (m/f)
We are a global advisor enabling organizations to reimagine their future and create
sustainable value leveraging disruptive technologies. And as part of technology
leader Infosys, we have access to a global network and delivery capability of 200,000
professionals that help our consultants implement at scale. To see our ideas in action,
please visit InfosysConsultingInsights.com.
Join our Transformation Management team in Zurich.
We are seeking purpose-driven professionals who are experienced in driving organizational change to deliver world class customer experience and competitive market value enabled by digital technologies.
- Higher education degree, e.g. in Organizational Development, Psychology or other
- At least 3+ years of relevant and recent consulting experience is mandatory
- Solid background in organizational effectiveness, design and change management methodologies
- Proven track record of successfully delivering client engagements in the field of OCM
- Proactive, high energy, motivated and driving personality
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both German and English, additional language skills in French are highly desirable
We offer you a great opportunity within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities. Innovative in your approach always thinking ahead – we love proactive self-starters and we want you to come in, work your magic and bring in fresh ideas for us to work on.
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receive your application via www.infosys.com/consulting/careers/ or directly via the job link.