Infosys Consulting is a global advisor to leading companies for strategy, process engineering and technology-enabled transformation programs. We partner with clients to design and implement customized solutions to address their complex business challenges, and to help them in a post-modern ERP world. By combining innovative and human centric approaches with the latest technological advances, we enable organizations to reimagine their future and create sustainable and lasting business value leveraging disruptive technologies. As part of technology leader Infosys, we have access to a global network and delivery capability of 200,000 professionals that help our consultants implement at scale. To see our ideas in action, please visit www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
Global Mobility Specialist (m/f)
We are a global advisor enabling organizations to reimagine their future and create
sustainable value leveraging disruptive technologies. And as part of technology
leader Infosys, we have access to a global network and delivery capability of 200,000
professionals that help our consultants implement at scale. To see our ideas in action,
please visit InfosysConsultingInsights.com.
Join our Global Mobility team in Zurich / Switzerland.
The Global Mobility team supports our consultants in their international project assignments regarding tax relevant issues, work permits and visa documents. If you have a broad knowledge in various Global Mobility topics and a proactive and pragmatic mind-set, you could be the right fit for the role as
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar inhouse Global Mobility role, experience in a Professional Services Company (Consulting, Big4) is considered as a plus
- Knowledge in cross-border tax and associated issues (tax equalization, withholding tax etc.)
- Experience in handling applications for international work permits, deeper understanding of Social Security regulations
- Ideally Knowledge in Payroll (Shadow Payroll)
- Profound knowledge of MS Offices tools, especially Excel (Pivot, formulas)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, proactive workstyle and highly reliable
We offer you a great opportunity within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities. Innovative in your approach always thinking ahead – we love proactive self-starters and we want you to come in, work your magic and bring in fresh ideas for us to work on. Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receive your application via www.infosys.com/consulting/careers/
or via the job- link below.