PhD student on Nanopore confined memristors for neuromorphic computing
Empa - the place where innovation starts
Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and the well-being of society. Empa offers a highly stimulating research environment with state-of-the-art facilities and a broad interdisciplinary surrounding
- Undergraduate backgroundin physics
- A specialization in solid state physics is preferred
- Micro/nano fabrication experience is preferred
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Highly motivated, critical thinking, open-minded and communicative person, with a strong interest to work in an interdisciplinary research environment
The work will be carried out under the joint supervision of Dr. Miklos Csontos, Dr. Ivan Shorubalko and Prof. Michel Calame. The position is funded for up to 4 years.
For further information about the position please contact Dr. Miklos Csontos Miklos.email@example.com
or Dr. Ivan Shorubalko Ivan.firstname.lastname@example.org
and visit our websites www.empa.ch/web/s405
We look forward to receiving your online application including a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas with transcripts and contact details of two referees. Please upload the requested documents through our webpage. Applications via email will not be considered.
Empa, David Heusser, Human Resources, Ueberlandstrasse 129, 8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.